What are Fillers?
Fillers (also known as Dermal Fillers) are substances designed to add volume and fullness to the saggy and aging face. They instantly lift up the face by adding volume, reducing sagging and magically taking away the tired look of the face thereby making you look more attractive, more feminine/ masculine, slimmer and younger.
How does it work?
While some fillers are used to lift, some fill. Based on your aesthetic concerns and needs, Dr Shruti advices the best filler to go for.
Depending on the filler chosen:
- they help plump up thinning and aging lips
- fill in shallow areas on the face
- fill tired looking hollows of undereye areas
- lift the droppy brow
- smoothen out the laughlines
- make face look slimmer
- redefining the face with sharper jawline
- fill in or soften the look of recessed scars, etc.